Friday, August 22, 2008

Look for me another day.

With two days left at camp I found myself listening to Lakes of Canada. It's been far too long since I listened to that song, and, in an almost unrelated note, it's also been far too long since I've updated the old blog.

There are many many things to talk about, so check back really soon to see a long list of updates. Here is a taste of things to come:

Dear Mom and Dad,
Remember when Matt emailed everyone telling them that he came really close to a bear during a hike in Alberta, and that it was a surreal moment when he and the bear both walked away from each other? Yea, I remember that too. I just thought I'd let you know that I ran into my first bear two nights ago in the middle of the night. The bear took a step toward me a growled. I ran away like a little school-child. I still have all my limbs!
Love,
Dave

No comments: