Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pies! Pies! Pies!

Next week I'm going to be making homemade pies from scratch and selling them to help make ends meet until I start officially working with IVCF at Mac. If you're interested in helping me out, and having a delicious pie, it'll only cost you 10 buckaroos. That's basically the price of a generic store bought pie, but throwing in a toonie extra to "help a brother out". I'll be doing this a couple of times this fall, with different pie options each time.

This time around the options are:
1. Lemon Meringue Pie
2. (the infamous!) Lemon-Lime Meringue Pie
3. Key Lime Pie

If you're interested, comment here or email me at daveyvonstone - gmail - com. I'll be doing the bulk of the baking on Wednesday the 29th, fyi.

2 comments:

Luke said...

i would like one of said lemon-lime pies. mmm.

thedavestonelimited said...

alright, i've got you down for one. how would you propose we make an exchange?