Wednesday, December 17, 2008

It's Christmas! I'm Coming Home!

If you click here you'll be able to hear a Christmas song I recorded last weekend. It offers all the sentimental value that (1) out of tune instruments, (2) a cracking voice, (3) my first foray into piano playing, and (4) basement recordings offer. It's in line with all the other sappy seasonal songs that I've done in the past (but have yet to be released!). It's a time honoured traditions folks.

Then there's the song my brother and I recorded in 15 minutes for my nieces and nephew. It's... interesting to say the least.

It may have the same effect that Wayne's World had: It'll make you laugh, it'll make you cry, it'll make you hurl.

2 comments:

Luke said...

i especially enjoyed your christmas for kids tracks. especially the virgin birth part. also, the thunder.

awesome.

Paul Cox said...

the indie kids will go gaga for this - you need to record more often.